question

Stefan Radjenovic avatar image
Stefan Radjenovic asked

Problems logging in, lost the two factor authentication application

The mobile phone that had the 2 factor auth app was reset, and the app deleted. Now we have no way of logging in to our account. Can you please be of assistance? Email used to login is cxxxo@gmail.com

Account ManagementAuthentication
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Neils Shi avatar image
Neils Shi answered

You can navigate to the [Contact us] page - Contact us (playfab.com) to submit a “Problems logging in” question and provide all required information.

4 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Stefan Radjenovic avatar image Stefan Radjenovic commented ·

I already did that any I haven't gotten any reply from October 28, and now is November 15. I have send multiple request since then but it doesn't seem to be working.

0 Likes 0 ·
Neils Shi avatar image Neils Shi Stefan Radjenovic commented ·

Sorry for the inconvenience. We have contacted with the team, and we will let you know if there is any update. Thanks for your patience in advance.

0 Likes 0 ·
Stefan Radjenovic avatar image Stefan Radjenovic Neils Shi commented ·

I dont know if you trully contacted but still nobody has replied. Very unprofessional and dissapointing

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.