question

Telestes avatar image
Telestes asked

Any API changes to /Client/RegisterPlayFabUser and /LoginWithPlayFab in the last days?

I am using PlayFab (GDScriptSdk) since 10 month in development without major problems. In the last 2-3 days, without code changes on the client side, my apps can't register or login users via /Client/RegisterPlayFabUser and /LoginWithPlayFab API calls. Checking with Postman I can see the server response but my callback functions are not triggered anymore. Has there been any API changes lately which can cause this issues?

Thank you! - Telestes

apis
2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Infer Wang avatar image Infer Wang commented ·

Our official document doesn’t have PlayFab (GDScriptSdk), where did you get this?

1 Like 1 ·
Telestes avatar image Telestes Infer Wang commented ·

A wrapper of your SDK for the Godot Game Engine (which you unfortunately don't support directly yet) generated using your SDKGenerator. I use it without problems for 10 months now. In the last days, without any code changes on my side, the Beta test stopped working, because testers can't register and log in anymore (my app uses the client API methods from the title). If you didn't change the API response of this API calls, a new response timing could maybe also be the reason.

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
Infer Wang avatar image
Infer Wang answered

As you tested in postman, these two APIs works fine. Since PlayFab (GDScriptSdk) is not an official SDK, you may contact the author of this SDK.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.