question

ignat-nee avatar image
ignat-nee asked

500 Internal Server Error on GetCurrentGames

Greetings!
I have a list of my server instances, and when player want begin matchmaking, he call Services.Client.GetCurrentGames method for getting list of servers instances. But sometimes he recieved 500 internal error.
I really doesn't know what the issue of such strange behaviour. In most cases it's appears when the lot of server instances registered in playfab multyplayer.
It's cured by termination of game instances by playfab multiplayer dashboard.

Custom Game ServersMatchmaking
2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

ignat-nee avatar image ignat-nee commented ·

Otherwise i'm noticed, that this error occures when in my matchmaked list servers without tags.
My client call for servers with specific tags.

0 Likes 0 ·
ignat-nee avatar image ignat-nee ignat-nee commented ·

When i'm trying to get servers list on client without tags, it's works fine.
It's seems that you api are crashesh when trying to get server list by tags when any of server instance are with null tags list. Can you able to research it?

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

Yes, there's a known issue at the moment with game sever instance tags. We have a more extensive discussion on this here:

https://community.playfab.com/questions/12380/matchmaking-returns-serviceunavailable-500-interna.html

We have a bug open on this now, and we'll be fixing it as soon as possible.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.