question

luckyarisdi7 avatar image
luckyarisdi7 asked

excuse me please help me regarding the client error in PlayFab

Excuse me, help me with the SDK client problem, the error is like this, so the error is always in the SDK client and when searching in AIGPT you can only remove playfab and reinstall, and now I have installed the new SDK version at 2.180, and the error is like this

Assets\Coding\LoginScript.cs(33,31): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'LoginWithUsernamePasswordRequest' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Assets\Coding\LoginScript.cs(39,51): error CS0117: 'PlayFabClientAPI' does not contain a definition for 'LoginWithUsernamePasswordAsync'

Assets\Coding\LoginScript.cs(40,69): error CS0117: 'LoginResult' does not contain a definition for 'Success'

and in AIGPT the code looks good, there are no errors, but in the Unity console there is an error, help me sis...

6514-screenshot-2023-11-13-150016.png6515-screenshot-2023-11-13-150451.png

sdks
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Neils Shi avatar image
Neils Shi answered

Please note that PlayFab does not provide a login API which name is “LoginWithUsernamePassword”. If you want players to log in with a username and password, then you can use the login API LoginWithPlayFab. For more info, please refer to Login basics and best Practices - PlayFab | Microsoft Learn.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.