question

elephrates avatar image
elephrates asked

Get Leaderboard Prize table ranking scores

Is it possible to get the following

Based on say 10 prize tiers in a leaderboard; how would i show 5 of the scores from each 10 tiers in unity?/ how to get that data?

As well as show the current players score and prize table name

apis
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Neils Shi avatar image
Neils Shi answered

If you mean, assume that a leaderboard has 10 prize tiers, and you want to show the top 5 scores for each tier, in this case, if your prize tier is rank-based, then you can call the API GetLeaderboard and set the parameter “StartPosition” to retrieve top 5 players for each tier. If your prize tier is score-based, then PlayFab does not support this feature. In addition, could you tell us why you want to show prize table name to players? If you mean you want to show the prize table info to players, then you can complete this feature directly on the client side.

8 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

elephrates avatar image elephrates commented ·

I want to show for instance the Rank tier above, so the player can see their score and tier raink and name, then see the above and the top rank ie 2 places from those tiers. Because then they can see what rank they are and how many they need to achieve next rank for instance

I will check if its score or rank based and change it

0 Likes 0 ·
Neils Shi avatar image Neils Shi elephrates commented ·

Please feel free to let us know if you have any other problems.

0 Likes 0 ·
elephrates avatar image elephrates Neils Shi commented ·

How do you do the start position thing? I cant see any data on where to do this

I want tio get 2 entries from the ten tiers; then display those

After or before do another api call for the current player and his score and put below; I understand that part but not how to get the two entries by rank part; is there documentation somewhere on this

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.