question

Ricky Shahinur avatar image
Ricky Shahinur asked

How to fill the info for virtual currency

Why there is always a unknown error when i go to create a new currency. Even there are no proper documentation that how to fill this field.6499-screenshot-2023-11-11-123235.png

In-Game Economy
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Neils Shi avatar image
Neils Shi answered

I cannot reproduce the issue in my testing title, I can create currency item via Game Manager successfully. You can clear the cache or use another browser then try again. If the issue persists, you can provide a Fiddler trace for us to diagnose it or provide us with detailed reproduce steps. In addition, I found that if I don't specify the Image Type when uploading the Image, I will get the same error. You can check if your steps contain this error. And if you want to know what these item properties mean, you can refer to Economy v2 Catalog Content Types, Tags, & Properties - PlayFab | Microsoft Learn.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.