question

Ben avatar image
Ben asked

Unhealthy build (works locally)

I've managed to get a server running locally using the LocalMultiplayerAgent in process mode and everything works properly. When I try to upload the same build to Playfab it shows up as unhealthy. It says 'Start servers failed' on the servers tab.

I'm using this example project for testing: https://github.com/natepac/playfabmirrorgameexample Start command: C:\Assets\PlayFabMirrorGameExample.exe

I'm not sure how to go about debugging this as I get no feedback from Playfab, any ideas on how to fix this? Thanks

Custom Game Serversmultiplayer
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Infer Wang avatar image
Infer Wang answered

Have you tried the running local multiplayer agent in container mode? Is there any error log from the server? Could you follow this document and check the logs from the game server? If you’re using process mode, please note that StartGameCommand path for a process is a relative path.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.