question

someone avatar image
someone asked

How to get other users Playfab ID using email in unreal engine (Blueprint)

Hello, 

I have been working on a search system where the user could type the email of another user and then see his display name and profile picture. I did the display name successfully, but I don't know how to do the same with the profile picture. I think I need PlayfabID, but I don't know how to get it.

Thank you.

https://imgur.com/a/jcZ0jcZ

unrealFriends
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Neils Shi avatar image
Neils Shi answered

The request body of API GetAccountInfo only requires you to provide one parameter of the Email/PlayFabId/TitleDisplayName/Username, since you have already provided the Email parameter, you do not need to provide the PlayFabId again. In your case, If the player profile picture you mentioned refers to profile AvatarUrl, then the AvatarUrl is also included in the property "UserTitleInfo". In addition, if you still want to get other users’ PlayFabId, in fact, the response of API GetAccountInfo contains PlayFabId info. You can refer to Account Management - Get Account Info - REST API (PlayFab Client) | Microsoft Learn for more details.

6498-test1110.png

test1110.png (435.5 KiB)
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.