question

Devon avatar image
Devon asked

Suddenly Can't Login to Any of My Accounts: HTTP/1.1 502 Bad Gateway

Failed: /Client/LoginWithSteam: HTTP/1.1 502 Bad Gateway

UnityEngine.Debug:Log (object)

SteamScript:OnFailed (PlayFab.PlayFabError) (at Assets/MyScripts/SteamScript.cs:82)

PlayFab.Internal.PlayFabUnityHttp:OnError (string,PlayFab.Internal.CallRequestContainer) (at >Assets/Settings+Server/PlayFabSDK/Shared/Internal/PlayFabHttp/PlayFabUnityHttp.cs:277)

PlayFab.Internal.PlayFabUnityHttp/d__12:MoveNext () (at >Assets/Settings+Server/PlayFabSDK/Shared/Internal/PlayFabHttp/PlayFabUnityHttp.cs:163)

UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine:InvokeMoveNext (System.Collections.IEnumerator,intptr)

This has happened before, I get this error and one similar to it if I try to login on a non-steam account:

/Client/RegisterPlayFabUser: HTTP/1.1 502 Bad Gateway

UnityEngine.Debug:LogError (object)

PhotonNetworking.Launcher:OnRegisterFailure (PlayFab.PlayFabError) (at >Assets/Photon/AddedPhotonScripts/Launcher.cs:699)

PlayFab.Internal.PlayFabUnityHttp:OnError (string,PlayFab.Internal.CallRequestContainer) (at >Assets/Settings+Server/PlayFabSDK/Shared/Internal/PlayFabHttp/PlayFabUnityHttp.cs:277)

PlayFab.Internal.PlayFabUnityHttp/d__12:MoveNext () (at >Assets/Settings+Server/PlayFabSDK/Shared/Internal/PlayFabHttp/PlayFabUnityHttp.cs:163)

UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine:InvokeMoveNext (System.Collections.IEnumerator,intptr)

All the accounts I use are about a year old. Honestly I don't even know where to start with an error like this.

multiplayer
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Xiao Zha avatar image
Xiao Zha answered

Sorry for the inconvenience. Your issue may be related to the incident recently with PlayFab's services. Please refer to PlayFab Status - Unexpected volumes of invalid traffic impacted a subset of the titles using PlayFab. Currently, the incident has been resolved. If your issue persists, please feel free to let me know.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.