question

DK avatar image
DK asked

I can't connect to the server

Hello, I'm currently using PlayFab to release a game.

I'm experiencing an ongoing issue where I can't connect to the server. The error code I'm receiving is as follows:

"PlayFab EditorExtensions: Caught an error: Invalid JSON string UnityEngine.Debug:LogError (object) PlayFab.PfEditor.PlayFabEditor:StateUpdateHandler"

I'm extremely confused and have no idea how to resolve this issue or if there's even a solution available.

I kindly request assistance as soon as possible. Thank you.

apis
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Neils Shi avatar image
Neils Shi answered

Sorry for the inconvenient, this issue could be related to the recent incidents : PlayFab Status - Unexpected volumes of invalid traffic impacted a subset of the titles using PlayFab. Currently, this issue has been resolved, please let us know if your problem persists.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

DK avatar image
DK answered

I think the login issues that happened earlier have been resolved The following error is periodically active when using "PlayFabClientAPI.UpdateUserData".

"/Client/UpdateUserData: HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error"

Isn't it just me? Anyway, I want a solution.

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.