question

otakon avatar image
otakon asked

About downloading UGC

I've posted this before, but I haven't been able to solve it yet, so I'd appreciate it if you could help me out.

I'm trying to use PlayFab's UGC feature with Unity, but when I build it on an iOS device, an error occurs during the download and I can't download the necessary data.

Xcode gives me a log like this

/Catalog/SearchItems: Invalid request Correlation Id: xwTJicwUFEOFnauQURPWjg.0 MS-CV: xwTJicwUFEOFnauQURPWjg.0 PlayFab.Internal.PlayFabUnityHttp:OnResponse(String, CallRequestContainer) PlayFab.Internal.d__12:MoveNext() UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine:InvokeMoveNext(IEnumerator, IntPtr)

When and where is this ID generated? It changes every time I press the download button, but I couldn't find the source.

The Unity version is 2022.3.10f and the PlayFab SDK uses the latest 2.180.231027.

It would be helpful if you could let me know if there is a way to deal with this. Thanks in advance.

apissdks
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

kylemc@microsoft.com avatar image
kylemc@microsoft.com answered

I suspect that Apple is injecting a localization header in a form we don't support. It might be a bug on our side, though. I'll investigate further.

For now, you should be able to work around the issue by setting the Language property on the SearchItemsRequest. If you aren't using localization, you can just set it to "NEUTRAL".

4 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

otakon avatar image otakon commented ·

Thanks for your response.

When I tried to change the Language property of SearchItemsRequest to "NEUTRAL" as instructed, the following error also occurred on Unity and I was unable to search.

/Catalog/SearchItems: An unknown error occurred. Correlation Id: Re93tPji30+h/Ubrna0b/g.0 MS-CV: Re93tPji30+h/Ubrna0b/g.0 UnityEngine.Debug:Log (object) DownloadSystem/<>c:b_6_1 (PlayFab.PlayFabError) (at Assets/Scripts/Draw/DownloadSystem.cs:65) PlayFab.Internal.PlayFabUnityHttp:OnResponse (string,PlayFab.Internal.CallRequestContainer) (at Assets/PlayFabSDK/Shared/Internal/PlayFabHttp/PlayFabUnityHttp.cs:220) PlayFab.Internal.PlayFabUnityHttp/d_12:MoveNext () (at Assets/PlayFabSDK/Shared/Internal/PlayFabHttp/PlayFabUnityHttp.cs:159) UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine:InvokeMoveNext (System.Collections.IEnumerator,intptr)

Also, where can I check if localization is being used?

I would appreciate it if you could let me know if there is another way. Thank you very much.

0 Likes 0 ·

@kylemc@microsoft.com

Hello

I tried using the information you previously provided, but it did not work as described above. Is there any other solution?

0 Likes 0 ·
kylemc@microsoft.com avatar image kylemc@microsoft.com otakon commented ·

Sorry. That looks like another bug. "NEUTRAL" is not a valid option (right now). Please use something like "ja-JP" or "en-US" instead so it doesn't default to the option being added by iOS.

0 Likes 0 ·
otakon avatar image otakon kylemc@microsoft.com commented ·

I tried the method you taught me and was able to get it to work! Currently, the problem is gone! thank you!

0 Likes 0 ·
kylemc@microsoft.com avatar image
kylemc@microsoft.com answered

What is your TitleId?

1 comment
10 |1200

thank you for your reply. The title ID is "A7E37". Can we learn anything from this?

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.