question

moonbasedesign avatar image
moonbasedesign asked

Making Scripting Define Symbols Persistent in Unity

I'm working in a project using the Test environment. I have a PlayFab Game manager set up properly on the PlayFab Portal. To build for this targetI need to set three Scripting define symbols in Unity Player Settings: ENABLE_PLAYFABADMIN_API, ENABLE_PLAYFABSERVER_API & TEST. However, when I Apply the settings they will only persist for the current build. The next time I come back to Unity I have to enter them again. I found some documentation which suggested adding them to ./Assets/csc.rsp, but this only throws errors in the Unity console when recompiling. Any ideas as to how to set these configs permanently? Thanks

apis
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Infer Wang avatar image
Infer Wang answered

This issue is related to Unity, you may search for Unity document or contact with Unity support team. For example, you may refer to this Unity document, it introduces other ways of setting scripting symbols.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.