question

desarrolloswuilsoft avatar image
desarrolloswuilsoft asked

I need to manage the password change codes from my server

I'm currently working on xsolla and a django server storage, but we're also using playfab for game data. The issue is that I need to change the password in playfab from my server without having to send the code or link since xsolla already does it for me on its own and sends me the data, and in this case I cannot connect xsolla with playfab since it is strictly It must be connected to my server. And in theory we do not want 2 codes or links to be sent to the player's email to change the password.

apisPlayStream
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Xiao Zha avatar image
Xiao Zha answered

PlayFab doesn’t provide such feature for you to change player’s password without send email to players except you change the password manually in PlayFab GameManager. Since you are using Xsolla for user authentication, we recommend using ServerCustomId for player login PlayFab and PlayFab service access, you may try using Server API LoginWithServerCustomId with PlayFab SecretKey to log player in PlayFab on your server and record the customId for relogin.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.