question

monmonlandgamesofficial avatar image
monmonlandgamesofficial asked

I can't upgrade my account!,Can't upgrade my account! Can't proceed with contact information

Please help me with this playfab team! I already emailed you 15 hours ago and still didn't get a reply regarding this. I can't even proceed with the next button of contact information in your upgrade account! We can't launch our game because of this. Please help me.

6463-image.png

,Is there anyone from the playfab team that can help me with this? I already emailed playfab but 15 hours have passed still didn't get a reply. Please help me with this, Playfab team. I can't even proceed to your contact information next button it always shows my console bad request! !

6461-image.png

Account Management
image.png (210.8 KiB)
image.png (199.6 KiB)
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Neils Shi avatar image
Neils Shi answered

You can navigate to the [Contact us] page - Contact us (playfab.com) to submit your request and discuss the detail of problem with our billing team.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.