question

Joss Harris avatar image
Joss Harris asked

GetTransactionHistory newest to oldest

Hello,

I am working on an app in Unity and using PlayFabEconomyAPI.GetTransactionHistory() to get the user's transactions in order to display them in a list. The received data arrives in order from oldest to newest, however I would like to display it in order from newest to oldest. I was wondering if there is a way to request the data in reverse order.

In the app, the list where the data is displayed to the user is paginated and so, ideally, I would be able to just pull the data for each page as the user navigates through. But the problem is that, currently, in order for me to display the data from newest to oldest, I have to repeatedly request data until there is no more to request and then reverse it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

unity3dIn-Game EconomyPlayer Inventory
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Infer Wang avatar image
Infer Wang answered

Thank you for your suggestion, GetTransactionHistory doesn’t have this feature yet.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

kylemc@microsoft.com avatar image
kylemc@microsoft.com answered

It's a good feature request. I'll make sure we add it to the backlog.

1 comment
10 |1200

Joss Harris avatar image Joss Harris commented ·

Thank you very much!

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.