question

Deter avatar image
Deter asked

What is PlayFab's Azure application ID?,What's PlayFab's Azure application ID?

I'm making an application using the PlayFab API and using a library for authentication and I'm looking for PlayFab's Azure app ID. https://github.com/PrismarineJS/prismarine-auth

apisAuthenticationwindows
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Xiao Zha avatar image
Xiao Zha answered

PlayFab doesn’t provide such thing called “PlayFab's Azure app ID”. Where did you find out that you need to use “PlayFab's Azure app ID”? Additionally, typically if you create an application instance in Azure, the application has its own unique ID. And since you’re developing an application with PlayFab, you might need to create your own Azure Application and use that ID.

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Deter avatar image Deter commented ·

The library (Prismarine auth) allows you to use an Azure app ID to change the theme of the linking page and since the PlayFab.com site offers login with Microsoft and it's power my Azure I decided to ask.

0 Likes 0 ·
Xiao Zha avatar image Xiao Zha Deter commented ·

PlayFab does provide a way to Sign in with Microsoft and the PlayFab service is indeed powered by Azure. However, unfortunately, as I mentioned above, PlayFab does not provide the " PlayFab's Azure app ID".

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.