question

playburgh avatar image
playburgh asked

Encrypted logins - LoginWithCustomID

Hi, my account has being spammed. Although I did not release my game my users reached over 300 in 10 days and I keep deleting. As far I checked most of them are using different IP addresses and it will be impossible to keep banning or deleting users.

In this case I guess "Encrypted logins" may help with shared DeveloperSecretKey however below documentation is a bit confusing.

I cannot find the NameSpace for "PlayFabAdminAPI". how can I run this code? I am guessing that you may suggest running on cloud but it is JAVA and this is C#.

Can anyone help?

encrypted-logins

apis
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Infer Wang avatar image
Infer Wang answered

Encrypted login is enterprise only. Normally, you can just deny the Login With Custom ID by Update Policy and use recoverable login instead, it can reduce (not eliminate) the anonymous accounts registration.

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

playburgh avatar image playburgh commented ·

where can I compile the code in the below link?

encrypted-logins

0 Likes 0 ·
Infer Wang avatar image Infer Wang playburgh commented ·

I want to point out that this feature is only for enterprise account which starts at $10k per month. If you are in enterprise plan, for the guide, it contains two parts. Creating a player-shared secret, Updating the policy, these can be run in your custom server, and the code can be compiled with c# compiling tools such as Visual studio. Setting up the client is for client.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.