question

hammadfozi avatar image
hammadfozi asked

Multiplayer Server Deployment time too long.,Multiplayer Build Deploy Time too long

Dear concerned,

I'm testing PlayFab to add a dedicated server for my Unreal Game. I'm trying to deploy both on East US and North Europe regions separately. However, both of these servers result in ~1+ hrs of deployment time.

Since I'm getting an unhealthy build even after successfully running it on MultplayerAgent locally, I have to make iterations to test it in the cloud.

However, it's been 12 hrs and I could have made on 4-5 iterations, which is very time consuming and unproductive.

Is there any way I can speed up the deployment time?

Custom Game Serversmultiplayer
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Infer Wang avatar image
Infer Wang answered

Could you please tell me how much performance and time did you consume when running locally? You may try the demo to see whether this problem exists.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.