question

archieprakash avatar image
archieprakash asked

GSDK Server Receiving Received Termination State

Hi,

I am testing my Unreal Windows server build on the LocalMultiplayerAgent. I have set up the GSDK Intatalizing as noted in the documentation.

When I run the server in the LocalMultiplayerAgent It keeps triggering the OnGSDKShutdown event a minute or two after the Active State.

LogPlayFabGSDK: Warning: Received Termination State
 LogHttp: Warning: 000001A405180080: request was cancelled

What is causing the shutdown state to trigger? Is there some property in the MultiplayerSettings.json I could be missing?

Should these properties be set to be longer? "NumHeartBeatsForActivateResponse": 10, "NumHeartBeatsForTerminateResponse": 60,

Custom Game Serversmultiplayer
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Xiao Zha avatar image
Xiao Zha answered

Yes, the NumHeartBeatsForTerminateResponse property controls the duration of the Active state, and you can set it to a larger value to make the Active state last longer. The NumHeartBeatsForActivateResponse property controls the duration of the StandingBy state.

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

archieprakash avatar image archieprakash commented ·

Thanks this is very helpful. By any chance is there a way to disable the NumHeartBeatsForTerminateResponse?

0 Likes 0 ·
Dimitris Gkanatsios avatar image Dimitris Gkanatsios archieprakash commented ·

you can try setting it to a very high number

2 Likes 2 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.