question

DK avatar image
DK asked

Issue with Redeem Coupon Duplication

Hello, Currently, we plan to grant in-game currency to players using the "Redeem Coupon" feature. However, if we assume that we issue 10 coupons that grant the "A" bundle, players can use all 10 coupons simultaneously.

While we can validate the coupon contents to ensure that "A" is granted only once, wouldn't this render all 10 coupons useless?

I've searched the forum and read numerous posts on this issue, and it appears to be a long-standing problem without any apparent support or resolution. Is there something I might have missed?

I'll await your response.

apis
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Infer Wang avatar image
Infer Wang answered

Normally, one user can redeem infinite coupons. You can set limitation according to your needs. For example, you can write cloudscript and use a sign to validate whether this user had ever redeemed this kind of coupon, if so, return error and they can no longer redeem this kind of coupon.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.