question

kurt avatar image
kurt asked

No response from title endpoints

This morning, I've been unable to reach our title's api (TitleID: 6208) from Unreal and PostMan using the same queries that worked previously yesterday. The connection is timing out.

Changing out the title ID immediately returns 401 unauthorized, so I don't believe it's a local issue.

What should I do to continue investigating? I'm out of ideas.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

The calls I tried appear to be working fine, and I see no errors for your title in the service. If you can still reproduce this, can you get a Wireshark capture showing the behavior (https://wiki.wireshark.org/SSL#Complete_SSL_decryption_walk_through)?

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

kurt avatar image kurt commented ·

Thanks for the follow-up Brendan. Coworkers had no issues, and switching over to my wireless adapter also fixed the issue for me locally. Perhaps it was a stale key associated with my wired adapter somehow. I'll look into wireshark.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.