question

admin-27 avatar image
admin-27 asked

Player Data (Publisher) is not reflecting on Game Manager dashboard

Hi, I'm using server API to update the read only publisher data and am able to retrieve it using Client API but the game manager is missing the newly created keys. I haven't had this problem before and just wanted to report on it.

TitleID: D7C42 title_player_account: 79817B2B07A226FD Missing Keys: LikedItems, BookmarkItems, NotifiedItems

Please advise.

Player Data
2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Neils Shi avatar image Neils Shi commented ·

Since I can't reproduce your issue, could you provide reproduction steps with us so that we can do some research? For example, how did you create these Player Data (Publisher)? And which API you used to retrieve these data?

0 Likes 0 ·
admin-27 avatar image admin-27 Neils Shi commented ·

Sure thing, this is the server API used for setting the data: https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/rest/api/playfab/server/player-data-management/update-user-publisher-read-only-data?view=playfab-rest and to retrieve here's the client API used: https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/rest/api/playfab/client/player-data-management/get-user-publisher-read-only-data?view=playfab-rest . Both of them seem to work but previously I was able to see the values on Game Manager but that wasn't working since 2 days. Hope you're able to identify the issue this time around.

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
Neils Shi avatar image
Neils Shi answered

It appears to be caused by the recent PlayFab incident, you may check the details of this incident at PlayFab Status - Game Manager profile page fails to load for certain users. And we'll let you know if there are any updates.

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

admin-27 avatar image admin-27 commented ·

thanks for the reply, i'll keep an eye out for the fix.

0 Likes 0 ·
Neils Shi avatar image Neils Shi admin-27 commented ·

This issue has been resolved and you can check if the issue persists.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.