question

blobbloberc avatar image
blobbloberc asked

Playfab Unity 2022.3 dedicated server unhealthy was healthy on 2021.3

I recently upgraded my project from 2021.3f lts to 2022.3 lts but the dedicated server was healthy after the upgrade it is unhealthy, any help would be appreciated.

unity3d
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

blobbloberc avatar image
blobbloberc answered

I managed to fix it but I am not sure if this is intended : Player settings > Other > Downloads over http was disabled when I set it to enabled it works.

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

dev@megapower.games avatar image dev@megapower.games commented ·

Would love to know if this was intended.

0 Likes 0 ·
Dimitris-Ilias Gkanatsios avatar image
Dimitris-Ilias Gkanatsios answered

Have you tried it with LocalMultiplayerAgent and see if there's any issue?

8 comments
10 |1200

blobbloberc avatar image blobbloberc commented ·

Environment variable GSDK_CONFIG_FILE not defined NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object at PlayFab.PlayFabMultiplayerAgentAPI.Start () [0x0004b] in :0 at AgentListener.Start () [0x0000b] in :0

Even though I setup the gdsk correctly updated to the latest version, it works on unity 2021.3 but not on 2022.3.

0 Likes 0 ·
blobbloberc avatar image blobbloberc commented ·

Yes on 2021.3 it works but on 2022.3 I receive this : Environment variable GSDK_CONFIG_FILE not defined NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object at PlayFab.PlayFabMultiplayerAgentAPI.Start () [0x0004b] in :0 at AgentListener.Start () [0x0000b] in :0

Even though I have updated the sdk's and gdsk to the latest versions.

0 Likes 0 ·
Xiao Zha avatar image Xiao Zha blobbloberc commented ·

The “GSDK_CONFIG_FILE” is automatically create by LocalMultiplayerAgent based on the MultiplayerSettings.json. So, the "GSDK_CONFIG_FILE Not Defined" error can appear when you are NOT running the LocalMultiplayerAgent.exe. Have you referred to the Locally debugging game servers and integration with PlayFab - PlayFab | Microsoft Learn to set up LocalMultiplayerAgentPublish and local debug your server with LocalMultiplayerAgent?

0 Likes 0 ·
blobbloberc avatar image blobbloberc Xiao Zha commented ·

Yes the exact same setup, I build with unity 2021.3 local multiplayer agent connects and heart beat is alive server is standing by, when I build with 2022.3 local agent stuck at heart beat.

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.