question

Filyaev Alexey avatar image
Filyaev Alexey asked

Failed to connect to SQL in Data Explorer (advanced)

Good afternoon. We often used this function to search the database of players, their accounts and remove duplicates, including by individual entrepreneur. Now all day long it says that there is a cluster error and there is no Select a database to run queries on. clientRequestId: KustoWebV2;75eecd73-cfe9-4797-899a-b373faa1c03d .

A window with the text also pops up: Failed to connect to SQL. Failed to connect to the cluster. Check the URI and make sure the cluster is accessible. https://insightsproxy.playfab.com/;fed=true Please help me solve the problem, or did something happen to your server?6363-screenshot-1.png

data
screenshot-1.png (70.0 KiB)
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Xiao Zha avatar image
Xiao Zha answered

Sorry for the inconvenience. Your issue may be related to the incident recently with PlayFab's services. Please refer to PlayFab Status - Data Explorer Basic and Advanced - Error connecting to Insights. Currently, the incident has been resolved. If your issue persists, please feel free to let me know.

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Filyaev Alexey avatar image Filyaev Alexey commented ·

Hello! Thank you very much for your help and answer. I checked and everything is working normally. You can close the question)

1 Like 1 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.