question

elad avatar image
elad asked

daily reports stopped working since September 7,Daily reports not working since 9/7 please advise

The last daily report I have is on September 7th. Nothing since then, and I double checked emails and title configuration.

please help ,No idea what happened. This normally works perfect. I've double checked the title emails and configurations and all is good. The daily reports with subject "Daily Title Report for xxxx" stopped after September 7th

Title Data
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Xiao Zha avatar image
Xiao Zha answered

Update: The issue has been resolved.

Sorry for the inconvenience. Our engineers are aware of this issue and are working to resolve it. We will notify you if there are any updates. As a workaround, you may refer to Reports quickstart - PlayFab | Microsoft Learn to check the daily reports. And you can also get these reports with API GetDataReport.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.