question

Raul DAVIDOVICH avatar image
Raul DAVIDOVICH asked

Error creating a Data Connection to an Azure BLOB Storage - There was an error while loading data from the server. Please reload the page to retry.

Hello,

I am trying to set up a Data Connection from Playfab to an Azure BLOB Storage.

I follow all the steps in the documentation (SAS token, etc), but when I hit "save", I get an error saying "There was an error while loading data from the server. Please reload the page to retry.".

I tried different alternatives for the storage account name: mystorageaccount mystorageaccount.blob.core.windows.net https://mystorageaccount.blob.core.windows.net/

I also tried with the BLOB SAS Token and with the BLOB SAS URL.

I always get the same error instantly.

Thank you for your help!

analytics
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Raul DAVIDOVICH avatar image
Raul DAVIDOVICH answered

Hello,

we quadruple checked all of these :) I forgot to mention we are using a storage account in an European region, which seemed to be the cause.

We opened a support ticket, support was able to reproduce the issue and scaled it to engineering. A fix was deployed this morning and it's working now.

Thank you for your help!

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Infer Wang avatar image
Infer Wang answered

I tested this feature but cannot reproduce this issue. According to your description, your storage account name should be: mystorageaccount. And on this basis, could you please check if you input the correct container name and BLOB SAS Token? You can just copy and paste these two, make sure the BLOB SAS Token is not expired.

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.