I opened my project that was working just fine a week ago, with no changes in the interim, only to get an error whenever I open the Unity project or try to run it. I searched here for people having similar errors, but they all seem to be from over a couple years ago and I didn't really see much in the way of relevant solutions. Just posts with similar titles and unclear solutions.
I see things about encoding being thrown around, but nobody seems to offer a more newbie friendly explanation for the actual fix, which is frustrating.
Here is the error:
PlayFab EditorExtensions: Caught an error:Invalid JSON string
PlayFab.PfEditor.PlayFabEditor:StateUpdateHandler (PlayFab.PfEditor.PlayFabEditor/EdExStates,string,string) (at Assets/PlayFabEditorExtensions/Editor/PlayFabEditor.cs:332)
PlayFab.PfEditor.PlayFabEditor:RaiseStateUpdate (PlayFab.PfEditor.PlayFabEditor/EdExStates,string,string) (at Assets/PlayFabEditorExtensions/Editor/PlayFabEditor.cs:247)
PlayFab.PfEditor.PlayFabEditorHelper:SharedErrorCallback (PlayFab.PfEditor.EditorModels.PlayFabError) (at Assets/PlayFabEditorExtensions/Editor/Scripts/Utils/PlayFabEditorHelper.cs:127)
PlayFab.PfEditor.PlayFabEditorHttp:OnWwwError (System.Action`1,string) (at Assets/PlayFabEditorExtensions/Editor/Scripts/PlayFabEditorSDK/PlayFabEditorHttp.cs:130)
PlayFab.PfEditor.PlayFabEditorHttp/<>c_DisplayClass2_0`2:b_1 (string) (at Assets/PlayFabEditorExtensions/Editor/Scripts/PlayFabEditorSDK/PlayFabEditorHttp.cs:95)
PlayFab.PfEditor.PlayFabEditorHttp/d__7:MoveNext () (at Assets/PlayFabEditorExtensions/Editor/Scripts/PlayFabEditorSDK/PlayFabEditorHttp.cs:177)
PlayFab.PfEditor.EditorCoroutine:Update () (at Assets/PlayFabEditorExtensions/Editor/Scripts/Utils/EditorCoroutine.cs:103)
I'm running on a Windows machine, with Unity 2020.3.