question

elias@ventrout.com avatar image
elias@ventrout.com asked

Unintentionally removed my admin access to my game

I'm the admin of a game and I was attempting to assign someone else with the dashboard view role. In doing so, I inadvertently removed my admin access. The game is under my account. How do I regain admin access for the title?

Account Management
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Neils Shi avatar image
Neils Shi answered

If you mean you removed your admin role for the title, then you can click three dots menu ((next to "Upgrade Account")) in game overview, then click “Users”, and select your account, in the “Roles” page, you can assign the admin role to you again. If you mean you disabled “Make user an admin on this studio”, then you can ask someone who also has admin access to grant you admin access again. If no one has admin access, you can navigate to the [Contact us] page - Contact us (playfab.com) to submit a “Problems logging in” question and provide all required information.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.