question

Game Flake avatar image
Game Flake asked

i am unable to call this playfab node in Unreal engine. everytime i call the node response is printing "only entities of the following types may call this api : title"

i want to call get multiplayer server details from client side, i dont want to use cloud script. when i am trying to call this api its printing me this error "only entities of the following types may call this api : title"6331-screenshot-2023-09-11-232046.png

unrealmultiplayer
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Neils Shi avatar image
Neils Shi answered

As the error message indicates that only title-level entity can call this API. Since to get the title entity token, you need to set the Secret Key and call API GetEntityToken, so, we do not recommend that you execute this process on the client side, it will lead to cheating on the client side. You should implement this feature via Azure Function.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.