question

Tanishq Malu avatar image
Tanishq Malu asked

Documentation / Examples for C++ for Playfab in Unreal Engine

I am trying to make an Unreal Engine Project using C++ rather than Blueprints. Are there dummy code snippets or demos or examples available for different kind of PlayFab APIs and their implementation and usage in c++?

apisunreal
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Xiao Zha avatar image
Xiao Zha answered

You may refer to Unreal Engine quickstart - PlayFab | Microsoft Learn to get start with Unreal Engine C++ project. If you have any questions about using the PlayFab API in Unreal Engine C++ project, you can always post a question in the forum.

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Tanishq Malu avatar image Tanishq Malu commented ·

The quickstart is a good way to start but other than that one cannot simply put every doubt or question on the discussion board. It might just spam the forum with silly issues which I guess could be solved by a good documentation of basic API calls in C++. Some basic things like how or when or where to write (even the basic code as given in Quickstart) needs simple explanation.

I would be happy to help in any way in making such documentation for future developers.

0 Likes 0 ·
Xiao Zha avatar image Xiao Zha Tanishq Malu commented ·

Thank you for your advice.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.