question

JUNSIK avatar image
JUNSIK asked

RedeemMicrosoftStoreInventoryItems does not work properly

Hello,

quickstart

I saw this thread, and published a store-managed consumable(virtual currency) , then, bought it from the microsoft store(dev sandbox).

Then I called playfab redeem api(RedeemMicrosoftStoreInventoryItems) to sync the inventory.

It worked first time, I could find the virtual currency in my playfab inventory.

I bought the same consumable from the microsoft store(it was makred as owned, but I could still buy it again) again and tried to call redeem but it did not work. There was no error, but returned the same result as the first time.

Could anyone help me with this issue?

Thank you

In-Game EconomyPlayer Inventory
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
kylemc@microsoft.com avatar image
kylemc@microsoft.com answered

Economy V2 currently only supports developer-managed (unmanaged) consumables with Microsoft Store. We hope to release support for store-managed consumables at some point in the future.

3 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

JUNSIK avatar image JUNSIK commented ·

Thank you. I will look forward to the update.

0 Likes 0 ·
JUNSIK avatar image JUNSIK commented ·

Hi,

Is there any news about supporting store-managed comsumable yet?

0 Likes 0 ·
kylemc@microsoft.com avatar image kylemc@microsoft.com JUNSIK commented ·

No update. It's still on our backlog.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.