question

JUNSIK avatar image
JUNSIK asked

V2 RedeemPlayStationStoreInventoryItems always returns an error.

Hello,

I am recetly trying to change our economy to V2. V1 worked fine.

I tried to use RedeemPlayStationStoreInventoryItems, but it keeps returning an error 'InvalidPSNAuthCode'.

I used the same AuthorizationCode as login-with-psn, but login works, and redeem fails.

Could anyone give me any advise?

In-Game EconomyPlayer Inventory
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
kylemc@microsoft.com avatar image
kylemc@microsoft.com answered

You need to request a separate AuthCode to call RedeemPlayStationStoreInventoryItems. There's an issue in V1 where you need to keep refreshing your login. In V2, you just need to pass a valid code in with each redeem call so you don't run into situations where your authentication token has expired.

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

JUNSIK avatar image JUNSIK commented ·

Hello, Thank you for the answer.

I tried things like, getting another authcode, and changing service labels, etc.. After many tries, I finally got a different response from redeem api.

/Inventory/RedeemPlayStationStoreInventoryItems: GetInAppPurchasesFailure: Failed to get purchases from Third Party Marketplace Reason:Failed to get in app purchases: Failed to make request against third party service with status code BadRequest

Could you suggest the next thing I should do to get purcahse information from PSN Marketplace?

0 Likes 0 ·
JUNSIK avatar image JUNSIK JUNSIK commented ·

I apologize, It worked somehow. Thank you for your support.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.