question

houchi.admin avatar image
houchi.admin asked

Can Enterprise Plan increase the custom limit?

Hi,

We have two specific requirements and are seeking clarification regarding the capability of the Enterprise Plan.

1. We would like to expand the custom limit for the number of player data key/value pairs that can be updated in a single request. Currently, this limit is set at 10 items.

2. Additionally, we need to increase the API response size from Azure Function, as the current limit of 64 KB is insufficient for our requirements.

If we upgrade to the Enterprise plan, can the Enterprise plan resolve the two matters above?

How much will it cost to upgrade to the Enterprise plan?

I previously emailed PlayFab Sales at pfsales2@microsoft.com with these questions, but I have not received a response for the past 5 days.

The reference number for my inquiry is as follows:

PlayFab inquiry OGC:008800002094.

Could you kindly provide an update on this matter?

Best regards,

Eric Wei

limits
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Neils Shi avatar image
Neils Shi answered

The Enterprise Plan starting at $10k per month, and even for the Enterprise Plan, there are also limits. You can discuss the detail with the corresponding team through Contact Us.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.