question

miquele avatar image
miquele asked

cant log into my account even tho i have a account,cant login into my playfab account even tho i have one

so today when i tried adding playfab to my unity project it all worked fine but when i tried to login into my account from inside my unity project it said the email or password is invalid even tho theyre both right i have no idea why this is happening,so today i tried adding playfab to my unity project and it all worked fine until i tried to log in i typed the password and email and it said the password or email is invalid i know the password was right and the email was right i have no idea why this could be happening

sdks
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Infer Wang avatar image
Infer Wang answered

If you are using PlayFab Editor Extensions to log into your account as the following (I tested with Playfab Editor Extensions (version:2.174.2308.18)).

6321-image.png

It shows two buttons: one is log in, the other is log in with Microsoft. You will need to log in the same way as you do on GameManager, that is, you need to choose the correct PlayFab Authenticator, otherwise it may show error "invalid email and password".

image.png (10.6 KiB)
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.