question

alexisfoletto avatar image
alexisfoletto asked

EDEX - Array issue on selecting studio

Hi, me again. Still Unity 5.6.2.P2 64bits. Blank project.

After following the procedure to get the latest SDK, I imported the UnityEditorExtension, so far so good.

So, using UnityEditorExtension:

I login, created my studio (after that, rightfully appearing in Settings -> Studio)

Then got in 'Settings -> Projects', tried to enter a titleID (seemed to work as it was appearing in the corresponding asset file after that)

But, although my studio appears in the dropdown, as soon as I've tried to select my studio in the dropdown to replace the _OVERRIDE_, Unity gives me this error:

IndexOutOfRangeException: Array index is out of range.
PlayFab.PfEditor.PlayFabEditorSettings.OnStudioChange (PlayFab.PfEditor.EditorModels.Studio newStudio) (at Assets/PlayFabEditorExtensions/Editor/Scripts/Panels/PlayFabEditorSettings.cs:373)
PlayFab.PfEditor.PlayFabGuiFieldHelper.SuperFancyDropdown[Studio] (Single labelWidth, System.String label, PlayFab.PfEditor.EditorModels.Studio activeElement, IList`1 elements, System.Func`2 getElementKey, System.Action`1 OnChangeTo, UnityEngine.GUIStyle style, UnityEngine.GUILayoutOption[] options) (at Assets/PlayFabEditorExtensions/Editor/Scripts/Utils/PlayFabGuiFieldHelper.cs:38)
PlayFab.PfEditor.PlayFabEditorSettings.DrawStandardSettingsSubPanel () (at Assets/PlayFabEditorExtensions/Editor/Scripts/Panels/PlayFabEditorSettings.cs:235)
PlayFab.PfEditor.PlayFabEditorSettings.DrawSettingsPanel () (at Assets/PlayFabEditorExtensions/Editor/Scripts/Panels/PlayFabEditorSettings.cs:116)
PlayFab.PfEditor.PlayFabEditor.OnGuiInternal () (at Assets/PlayFabEditorExtensions/Editor/PlayFabEditor.cs:130)
PlayFab.PfEditor.PlayFabEditor.HideRepaintErrors (System.Action action) (at Assets/PlayFabEditorExtensions/Editor/PlayFabEditor.cs:171)
UnityEditor.PopupCallbackInfo:SetEnumValueDelegate(Object, String[], Int32)

And I'm supposedly downloading and installing the latest version of EDEX with the files here https://api.playfab.com/sdks/unity (or via the upgrade button)

And the version number "2.27.170828" doesn't match at all. But if it's due to what's stated here

https://community.playfab.com/questions/13924/playfab-unity-editor-extensions-not-updating-prope.html

I suppose the fix's on its way so no issue :)

Can you help me on those issues ?

Thanks a lot!

sdks
error.png (109.0 KiB)
y3lzy.png (17.8 KiB)
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
1807605288 avatar image
1807605288 answered

You're describing two issues:
There is an error when you select your studio. This is a new error, and we will try to figure it out.

Since nobody else has seen it, I assume there's something weird about your set of studios. I'll probably ask you for more information once I dig into it.

The second is the version number in EdEx is wrong. This is already a known issue, but thanks for reporting it.

4 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

alexisfoletto avatar image alexisfoletto commented ·

Hello. Any time to dig into the issue regarding the studio selection ?

0 Likes 0 ·
1807605288 avatar image 1807605288 ♦ alexisfoletto commented ·

Almost everything in your post is addressed, EXCEPT the studio selection. So sorry, I forgot about that one.

We did get the version number fixed, and some other error reporting that was broken was also fixed. This is expected to be published next Monday.

I'll try to double check the studios thing soon. Sorry for the delay.

0 Likes 0 ·
alexisfoletto avatar image alexisfoletto 1807605288 ♦ commented ·

Good to read! Thanks :)

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.