question

Greggory Addison avatar image
Greggory Addison asked

I'm Using Unreal But The Documentation Seems To Be Unity Biased

I'm currently trying to figure out the correct method for firing off some PlayStream events that will eventually fire off some Azure Cloud Functions. However the documentation helping with this is assuming I'm using unity and there is no clear cut 1:1 link to what certain things equate to inside of Unreal. I'm following quickstart and its using the playfab sdk for unity.

One of my questions is do I need to include the C# playfab sdk in my Function Project so that I can access some of these types that are being used in this class we are told to include CS2AFHelperClasses.cs or is there some docs I'm overlooking that show an Unreal dev how to go about using these features.

I should also mention with Unity creating an entire toolset that replaces you guys shouldn't yall be thinking about showing unreal a little more love? Entire docs assume everyone is using unity

apisCloudScriptunrealdocumentation
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Greggory Addison avatar image
Greggory Addison answered

The solution was to inside of the Azure Function App Solution to include the PlayFabAllSDK package... With that there are no error in the files.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.