question

amaxey58 avatar image
amaxey58 asked

API Usage Limit error when logging in?

I am receiving an error when trying to login as a user.

error.GenerateErrorReport: /Client/LoginWithPlayFab: This request is not allowed due to API usage limits for the title.

Here is the code snippet generating the error. 6307-screenshot-2023-08-27-105011.png

This has been working for several months, and is only now erroring. According to my homepage, I have not reached any API limits of any kind. After exploring some other threads, this should not be a multiple users logging in and hitting an IP address limitation, as it is just myself logging in.

What is the solution to this?

apis
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Neils Shi avatar image
Neils Shi answered

Could you provide your Title ID with us so that we can do some research? Also, did you get the error code DAULimitExceed? If so, it means that you have unpaid bills that are overdue for more than 30 days, please refer to DAU Limit Exceeded - Playfab Community for more info.

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

amaxey58 avatar image amaxey58 commented ·

Our title ID is 61447. We did get that error, so must be an issue with our billing - However to our understanding all billing information is correct and all bills are & have been paid. Is this not the case?

0 Likes 0 ·
Neils Shi avatar image Neils Shi amaxey58 commented ·

You can navigate to the [Contact us] page - Contact us (playfab.com) to submit your request and discuss the questions with our sales team.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.