question

tommaso07brignoli avatar image
tommaso07brignoli asked

Unreal Engine Blueprints Party Functionality / Automatic Login

Hi there,

I was wondering, when will we have Party functions available in Blueprints inside Unreal Engine 5.2?

And also, is there a way to use a sort of Remember-me feature with PlayFab Login?

unrealAuthenticationmultiplayer
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Neils Shi avatar image
Neils Shi answered

Currently PlayFab Party does not support Unreal blueprint, and we don't have ETA on when it will be supported. If you want this feature, you may post a feature request for it. About remember-me feature, you may use Anonymous login mechanisms to let players sign in , this offers the players a fully automated login process – they don’t need to type in any credentials in order to sign in. And you must also make sure that each player account has at least one Recoverable login mechanism bound. For more details, please refer to the doc on Login basics and best practices.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.