question

moonbasedesign avatar image
moonbasedesign asked

ValidateIOSReceipt with Unity IAP

I have implemented the Unity IAP with PlayFab example at: https://github.com/nekojoker/UnityIAPForPlayFab/blob/master/Assets/Scripts/IAPExample.cs*. At first it worked exactly as expected, with maybe a 10% failure rate. However, over the past week it is failing consistently with the message: Purchase of this item is not currently available. The item is being modified. Please try again later* (Presumably from the Apple App Store?). I have made no changes to the code. All of the items for which I get this message have previously worked properly, so the settings in the catalogue and App Store are correct. When it succeeds the Player inventory is updated properly.

Has anyone else run into this issue? Any help would be much appreciated. OSx 12.6.8

Player Inventory
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Xiao Zha avatar image
Xiao Zha answered

The error you mentioned seems to be an Apple error. You may refer to iOS in-apps "Purchase of this item is not currently available" - Stack Overflow, and try to change the base price currency of in-app product. In addition, since we are not experts on Apple , you may seek professional assistance from Apple support team.

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

moonbasedesign avatar image moonbasedesign commented ·

Thanks for confirming that it originates with Apple.

I had missed this SO post -- very helpful.

1 Like 1 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.