question

huxco48@gmail.com avatar image
huxco48@gmail.com asked

Playfab Editor can't find PlayfabSharedSettings

In unity when I imported the newest version of the Playfab Editor Extensions and Playfab SDK too, the Playfab Editor said it couldn't find the Playfab Shared Settings and couldn't find compressapidata because it didn't know where it was in the unity files. I've filled out the Playfab Shared Settings and the Playfab Editor Prefs for the Playfab Editor Extensions too. and I tried looking in their github for answers and couldn't find any there. so if you know how to fix this then let me know.

Player Inventory
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Xiao Zha avatar image
Xiao Zha answered

I have installed the latest version of PlayFab Extension and PlayFab Unity SDK on Unity 2022.3.4f1, I can’t reproduce your issue, everything works fine. May I know which version of Unity you are using? And you may try to remove the PlayFab Extension and PlayFab Unity SDK and re-import them to see if this issue still occurs.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.