question

13041637819 avatar image
13041637819 asked

latency is high,Send the API, and the latency is high

latency is high, So I used client api, I game is every latency is high

I used unity to build a game project, When I use PlayFabClientApi have high latency, so my game is caton

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

You can review the average time all calls take on the PlayFab side in the Analytics->Reports tab (specifically, the API Usage Details report). In every case we've investigated to date, calls with higher latency have been due to one of two things:

1) The client connection. In addition to the distance from the core service (AWS US-West-2, which is in Oregon), the last mile is often an issue as particularly poor network connections result in a higher-than-normal number of retries.

2) External dependencies. For example, any Steam login requires us to make a call to the Steam service to exchange the Steam ticket for user information. As much as we'd like to, we can't control the response times of external services.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.