question

Mat Willows avatar image
Mat Willows asked

,Player with valid statistic not showing up in leaderboard.

I have two players in our title (90292) and one shows up on a leaderboard but the other does not and I need to figure out why and I'm at a complete loss.

Player A (5C1947C10DFF3FC8) has a statistic score of 2 for the stat TournamentScore_1

The other player B (829B455EE226F4D8) has as statistic score of 1 for the stat TournamentScore_1

However the leaderboard for TournamentScore_1 is only showing player A. I've reset the leaderboards, modified their statistics manually and in our scoring scripts, etc... to no avail.

Player B does show up in other leaderboards for various stats I have set up. If I create a new player, I can add the stat to them and they will show up. It is only this specific player (for now), and a subset of leaderboards.

This occurs viewing the leaderboards in the PlayFab console as well as when I make calls directly to any leaderboard API's.

This is a blocking bug for me as I use the leaderboards to get player opponents and for a variety of other purposes.

Leaderboards and Statistics
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Neils Shi avatar image
Neils Shi answered

We have checked your title, and the player B (829B455EE226F4D8) does not have the statistics “TournamentScore_1”. Could you provide us with the leaderboard and statistics screenshot so that we can do some research?

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.