question

dev-11-2 avatar image
dev-11-2 asked

Upgrading account

Hello,

I have question about upgrading account on playfab.

At the end of July I had 98k players on development title and I launch that game and after that chose to pay as go recommended plan and it was labeled that it will be affective from 1st of August. Today, 3rd of August I went to studio dashboard and I saw that I have 101k players and that my plan is FREE. There is button "Upgrade Account" and I don't get what is going on.

So, do I need to pay for every month up front manually or? Also, if I go to the billing summary invoice for August is still at 0.00$ and for every section in invoice its labeled "Development mode".

Can someone clarify this. Thank you :)

Account Management
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Neils Shi avatar image
Neils Shi answered

As Account Upgrades - PlayFab | Microsoft Learn mentions : “If a Studio displays the Upgrade Account button, the Studio and its associated account are currently free and have no account plan”, since you can see the Upgrade Account button, it looks like you have not upgraded your account to a paid tier, you may navigate to the [Contact us] page - Contact us (playfab.com) to submit your request and consult with our sales team for professional assistance.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.