question

UnityDev avatar image
UnityDev asked

Push Notification for android and Ios Unity using playfab for segment

is it possible to send push notification for segmented players using playfab only withot using third party plugin for ex (FCM ).

Push NotificationsLeaderboards and Statisticsandroid
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Neils Shi avatar image
Neils Shi answered

As Push Notifications quickstart - PlayFab | Microsoft Learn mentions that “For Android - This requires a plugin. The best supported plugin is the native FCM plugin. For iOS - This does not require a plugin for basic push messages.” For more information, please refer to Push notifications quickstart.

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

UnityDev avatar image UnityDev commented ·

As you have have mentioned I have used(FCM) sdk properly and debugged that "push notification registered successfuly" on android mobile as well I am able to send notification through PLayfab player profile using button"Send Push notifcation " and getting notification on devices but not able to get notification from segment even I have added action on entered segment send push notification event.

0 Likes 0 ·
Neils Shi avatar image Neils Shi UnityDev commented ·

Could you tell us more details about your segment? For example, how do you define the segment?

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.