question

Sumit Singh avatar image
Sumit Singh asked

Can I get the entity ID of players in GetLeaderboard API

I am working on a system where i need to put players in the playfab group according to their rank on leaderboard. To add players to the group i need the player's Entity ID instead of playfab ID. So is there a way to get the entity ID in the get leaderboard API . I know the work around to this would be get the playfab ID and use the GetAccountInfo API to retrieve the entity ID but that would double the number of api calls per player.

apisLeaderboards and Statisticsentities
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Neils Shi avatar image
Neils Shi answered

Currently, you can’t get player’s title_player_account Id via API GetLeaderboard. You can get PlayFabId (which is the master_player_account Id) via GetLeaderboard first, then use API GetTitlePlayersFromMasterPlayerAccountIds to retrieve a list of player’s title_player_account Id with the given master_player_account Id.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.