question

faniram243@gmail.com avatar image
faniram243@gmail.com asked

how to retrieve an ugc item from inventory with id got from get inventory items api ?

Hi, i was able to filter and get ugc item of a player inventory but i am receiving the id of the ugc items. How to know / retrieve the details of those items like title, description etc so on. should i have to use get items or search item api ? thanks for answers

apis
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Xiao Zha avatar image
Xiao Zha answered

Yes, as you mentioned, you may need to call GetItems API or SearchItems API with inventory item ids to get the detailed information such as Title etc.

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

faniram243@gmail.com avatar image faniram243@gmail.com commented ·

Hi, what if there are 4 ugc items in my inventory and I am getting the id's as an array from get inventory items api. Now, i need to call search items api 4 times to retrieve the details of the items or is there any other way ? because right now we are talking about 4 ugc items but there could be many , so !

0 Likes 0 ·
faniram243@gmail.com avatar image faniram243@gmail.com faniram243@gmail.com commented ·

with get items api, i was able to send multiple id's and it is working. My question is clarified. thank you

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.