question

Robyn To avatar image
Robyn To asked

SearchItems V2 not returning Currency Items

I only have 9 items in my item catalog currently, including one currency item. The SearchItems API with no parameters is no longer returning the Currency item--is there a setting I am missing?

apisIn-Game Economy
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Xiao Zha avatar image
Xiao Zha answered

If the end date of the item has passed, the item cannot be searched. You can check if the currency's end date has been passed.

If not the case, since you mentioned that you only have 9 items in your catalog, which is less than the default number of items (10) that the SearchItems API would return, you should get all 9 items in your API response. But now you don't get Currency Item, so you only got 8 items? You may check the number of items returned by the API. If there are only 8 items, could you provide your TitleId for our research?

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.