question

leo-1 avatar image
leo-1 asked

Verifying a user using custom tags, rules and cloud scirpt

I'm trying to verify a user when they log in and pass an id using custom tags the issue is i can figure out how to pull the data from the custom tag in the cloud script.

Execution order Player logs in Play stream rule gets ran Play stream rule runs a cloud script (That verifies the user)

CloudScriptPlayStream
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Neils Shi avatar image
Neils Shi answered

It looks like you want to pass in “CustomTags” when a player logs in using the login API, and then the login event will trigger the cloud script via rule, and you want to know how to get the custom tag in the cloud script. If so, you can refer to my testing cloud script code :

handlers.GetCustomTags= function(args,context)
 {
     return context.playStreamEvent.CustomTags;
 }
2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

leo-1 avatar image leo-1 commented ·

How do I get the specific value inside of "context.playStreamEvent.CustomTags"

0 Likes 0 ·
Neils Shi avatar image Neils Shi leo-1 commented ·

The value of "context.playStreamEvent.CustomTags" depends on the “CustomTags” you passed in earlier. You can share the “CustomTags” you passed in before with us so that we can do some research.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.