question

Thomas Brown avatar image
Thomas Brown asked

GetPlayerCombinedInfoRequestParams does not return character virtual currency

I found it a bit odd that when logging in with something like LoginWithEmailAddress we are able to set GetPlayerCombinedInfoRequestParams to retrieve both user and character inventory. However, when it comes to retrieving virtual currencies with GetPlayerCombinedInfoRequestParams we are only able to retrieve the users virtual currencies but not the characters. See CharacterInventory.

Unfortunately, this means that we have to do an additional call to GetCharacterInventory after login to get the character's virtual currency amounts, which I believe is why GetPlayerCombinedInfoRequestParams was implemented.

Am I missing something or is this just the way things must be done as things stand now?

Thanks for any help in advance!

Player InventoryCharacters
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Neils Shi avatar image
Neils Shi answered

Currently, the login API does not support retrieving the character's currency by modifying GetPlayerCombinedInfoRequestParams, you need to call API GetCharacterInventory after login. Also, you can post a feature request for it.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.