question

Ahmad avatar image
Ahmad asked

Unreal Linux Server build RequestExit on its own after initializing

Hello Everyone, im having a strange problem rn i’ve made a linux server build that is going to be deployed to playfab everything is going fine, except that when the server init, it just suddenly call request exit without any error has anyone faced this before ? any help is appreciated here is the full log file6174-pf-consolelogs.txt

unrealCustom Game Servers
pf-consolelogs.txt (117.7 KiB)
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Xiao Zha avatar image
Xiao Zha answered
2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Ahmad avatar image Ahmad commented ·

Yes, i already ( integrated your game server with GSDK ) and the windows server build works well both locally and on playfab but the linux container build crash with this log file i posted, both locally and on playfab.

0 Likes 0 ·
Xiao Zha avatar image Xiao Zha Ahmad commented ·

According to the log you provided, it seems that after the engine initialization is completed, you call the FPlatformMisc::RequestExit(0) method to exit, so there is no heartbeat record in your log file. You may double check you code to see where the Exit method is called.

0 Likes 0 ·